"Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies" --- Shawshank Redemption
You can see it in their eyes
the one where they almost vs. the one where… well you know ;)
My comments on S6:
1) When did GG become a thriller
2) Let’s make everyone and anyone a couple
3) Somebody dies (or gets murdered) and nobody cares…
4) The least romantic wedding ever to a supposedly “epic” couple
5) Lost makes more sense than this stupid show (even if i wasn’t biased to Lost)
6) What the hell did anyone even learn from this season? Nothing connected. Nothing really happened.
7) Nobody grew up. Immaturity at its best
8) What the hell were the writers thinking. Someone please enlighten me. For humanity’s sake.
I. just. don’t. get. it.